I. ADMISSION/ENROLLMENT POLICIES
A. Admission/Enrollment requirements
1. The student must meet with the director on campus for an initial interview.
2. The student must meet all financial obligations in a timely manner.
3. The student must furnish a current photo identification card and a valid social security card.
4. A 17 year old student may enroll, with parent/guardian approval and signatures, but that student is not eligible for licensure until the student is 18 years old.
5. The student must be free of any criminal convictions (*)
*A student may be ineligible for licensing if he/she has been convicted of, entered a plea of nolo contendere or guilty to, received deferred adjudication to crimes or offenses involving prostitution or sexual offenses; until the fifth anniversary of the date of a conviction for a misdemeanor involving moral turpitude or a felony; or until the fifth anniversary of the date of a conviction of a violation of the Massage Therapy Act.
6. Students must pay the enrollment fee and the background check fee in order to hold a seat in the class of their choice.
Massage School Educational Institute
Financial Steps To Success
Step 1: Tour the Massage School with the Director
Step 2: Schedule an Enrollment Appointment to Sign Up for Your New Career
Step 3: Pay the Enrollment Fee to Reserve Your Seat in the Class
Step 4: Pay the Background Check Fee
Step 5: On the First Day of Class Pay for Books
Step 6: Monthly Payments are Due on the 1st of Each Month During Class